Pages

Sunday 25 December 2016

Summer Blogging

Activity 1
Compare the picture of common breakfast foods in the country you’ve chosen with what you typically eat for breakfast here in New Zealand. I usually have a bowl of sultana bran cereal with trim milk and a cup of tea. What about you? On your blog, please tell us:

  1. What you eat for breakfast - I have toast and a cup of Milo.
  2. What people in your chosen country eat for breakfast - Malaysia - Rice, Vegetables and meat.
  3. Which of the two breakfast options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it? I would chose Malaysia and Chile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maris-Stella,

    Breakfast is such an important meal of the day. It helps us start the day full of energy, and for me especially it really dictates what kind of day I might have. If I ever leave breakfast too late, then I can feel myself getting super grumpy really quickly! Does that ever happen to you?

    I usually eat toast for breakfast too. Although this morning my partner Bridget has made a banana and coconut loaf, so I had that instead and it was delicious!!

    I agree with you, I think the Malaysian breakfasts and Chilean breakfast sound yummy. Different, but yummy! What about Australia, do you know what they eat for breakfast there? If you had to choose between what you eat at the moment, and their traditional breakfast, which would you choose?

    Thanks for blogging Maris-Stella :-)

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete